Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hello, This is your blog speaking. I am feeling a little neglected lately. No reviews, no comments, no attention. I am sending out a distress signal to the contributing authors. It's a plea for help. If I had to make an analogy it would sound something like "Help me Obi Wan Kenobe, you're my only hope".

I know you are all are watching movies and TV shows, reading books, and listening to music. Don't pretend you are too busy or too good for me. I made you what you are and I can send you back to where you came from. Now let's see some media musings.

1 comment:

TeamDall said...

Emily,
Here are my media musings. Becca

Best books I've read this year:

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by two ladies whose names I've forgotten
Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
Fablehaven Series by Brandon Mull
HP 7 by You Know Who (second time)
runner up:
Manhunt: The Twelve Day Chase for Lincoln's Killer by James Swanson


Movies:
Confessions of a Shopaholic--funnier than expected and rated PG

Picture Perfect--worst movie of 1999 don't watch it.